Shot peening machines are built of special carbon steel sheet, painted and reinforced to guarantee the maximum robustness. Two big lateral doors make easier the access to the cabin. They are equipped with a cyclone for a double filtration, which automatically and continuously recovers glass beads, separating them and giving them back to the gun.
One filter-sieve, placed at cyclone base, retains all impurities. Supplied with special exhaust fan,with engine HP 0,75 (220/380 V- 50 Hz – 3ph) that ensures the maximum visibility inside the cabin and avoid the exit of dust.
All models are equipped with:
The shot peening machines are built in conformity with CE 89/392 directive and they’re supplied with test note and CE mark, using instructions and conformity declaration.
- Anti abrasion gloves
- Window with tempered protection glass
- Filter-bag made of special material that recovers impurities
- Working table made of pierced steel sheet or with reinforced rotary table
- The pneumatic circuit includes all parts suitable for compressed air regulation and treatment.
- De-humidifier filter
- Pressure regulator
- Anti accident pedal with step-step control valve
- Shot peening gun made of light material and highly resistant to abrasion, supplied with hard metal nozzle (tungsten carbide) and air injector that can be regulated
- Lighting with neon lamp separated from higher control panel