| Pressure sandblasting machines, whose cost is higher than cabins with intake function, offer, with the same air consumption, the following advantages:
Cabin pressure plants are usually composed of:
- a clearly higher result using the same abrasive
- the possibility of making wider pressure regulations and abrasive quantity regulations
- possibility of using metal abrasives (where possible) instead of aluminium oxide, that means a consequent and remarkable reduction of abrasive wear and tear and of the parts that come into contact with it.
- possibility of making a better abrasive selection
CABIN equipped with security take-off run on access doors, inner or taking out rotary table, arrangement for pneumatic link and pressure regulator for sand blasting machine, arrangement for pneumatic and electric link for filter.
PRESSURE SAND BLASTING MACHINE to throw the chosen abrasive
CYCLONE to select the recovered abrasive
FILTER to treat dusty air
- HIGH PREVALENCE KIT to make the necessary depression to recover and select abrasive and dust inside the cabin